The City of Bellevue's Public Works Department would like to remind Bellevue residents that yard waste pick up for the 2016 season will end on Wednesday, November 30th. Your last opportunity to pull your yard waste for curbside pick-up by Papillion Sanitation will be on your next scheduled pick-up day. Here is the schedule for the last day of yard waste pickup for 2016:
- If you are a Monday pick up, your last yard waste pick-up is Monday, November 28th, 2016
- If you are a Tuesday pick up, your last yard waste pick-up is Tuesday, November 29th, 2016
- If you are a Wednesday pick up, your last yard waste pick-up is Wednesday, November 30th, 2016
- If you are a Thursday pick up, (due to the Holiday) your last yard waste pick-up is Friday, Nov 25, 2016
- If you are a Friday pick up your, last yard waste pick-up is Saturday, November 26th, 2016
After November 30th, your yard waste will need to go into your regular trash container for pick-up. According to Papillion Sanitation's website, yard waste pick-up will start again on April 1, 2017. Please call 402.293.3135 with any solid waste collection questions or concerns.