- All markers and monuments over 12” long shall have a minimum of one footing, and an
additional footing for each 12” of length.
- All markers and monuments will be set during normal business hours which are 7:00am to 3:30
pm Monday through Friday except on Holidays. The Cemetery grounds crew takes lunch from
11:00am to 12:00pm.
- Permits may be obtained at the Cemetery office at 206 Industrial Drive between the hours of
7:00am and 3:30pm except on Holidays. The office is closed for lunch from 12:30pm to 1:00pm.
- An information sheet will be filled out completely and permit fees paid, before a permit will be
issued for stone setting.
- Granite benches may be used as markers or monuments. Benches will not be allowed to have
backs or armrests. Benches used on a single space cannot be larger than 36” long and 10” wide,
and benches used on two spaces cannot be larger than 72” long and 12” wide.
- The City of Bellevue reserves the right to remove any marker or monument that is not in
compliance with the rules and regulations of the Cemetery or does not have a permit on file at
the time of setting.
- Any questions regarding the Cemetery should be directed to the Cemetery office.
Maximum size of upright monuments shall be:
- Adult Single 36” long X 20” wide base X 36” die and base overall height
- Adult Double 72” long X 20” wide base X 60” die and base overall height
Maximum size of flat markers shall be:
- Adult Single 36” long X 18” wide X 4” thick
- Adult Double 60” long X 18” wide X 4” thick
- Infant 20” long X 12” wide X 4” thick