Now that tree clearing and prep work has begun on 36th Street, south of Capehart Road, the City of Bellevue Public Works Department has released the latest schedule and update on the 36th Street Widening Project – Sheridan to Bline:
- Right Of Way Acquisition has been completed.
- Utility relocation is currently underway.
- Advertise for bid (letting) April 27, 2020.
- Bid opening May 21, 2020.
- Winter work begins October 2020 (clearing and grubbing, noise walls, retaining walls).
- Construction begins Spring 2021.
Once construction begins and lane restrictions are needed, a website will be available for residents to track the progress and inform motorists of any delays or restrictions.