Can I call about tall grass or litter?

Bellevue City Code, Section 19-18, Paragraphs A & B, Code Enforcement can address some complaints about tall grass, noxious weeds, worthless vegetation, and litter in yards (i.e. papers, trash, household furniture and goods, tree limbs and branches that are not stacked for firewood use). We cannot require anyone to spray for dandelions and other weeds.